The basic document, which regulates the relationship between the buyer and the seller, as well as determines the rights of the consumer, is the Law on Consumer Protection of the Republic of Latvia.
Warranty Period – the time at which the seller (manufacturer or any other third party) undertakes to make a free repair.
Money is returned during the warranty period:
- if the defect is not repairable;
- if repair time takes more than one month;
- as a result of repair work, the product changes its original appearance in particular.
The warranty does not cover:
- shoe outer decoration elements, inner sole, twine;
- if the footwear is worn out of the intended purpose or weather conditions, or it is mechanically damaged.
These conditions are dictated by the laws of the Republic of Latvia. Return of goods can be found in the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia – for detailed information click here