- ROBINA Ltd provides the content available at bestshoes.lv and provides goods purchase services in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set forth below, delivery terms, return/exchange regulations, legislation in force in the Republic of Latvia and other terms and conditions as outlined in bestshoes.lv.
- By accessing and/or using bestshoes.lv, you confirm that you have read these Terms, they are understandable to you or the person you represent, and you or the person you represent agrees to comply with them without restrictions or conditions. From the moment you start to use bestshoes.lv or take any action there, it will be considered that you are familiar with and comply with the rules in force at the time of use. Every user at bestshoes.lv has a duty to read the Terms regularly to be informed in good time of any changes to them.
- If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not visit or use bestshoes.lv or use the services and information contained therein.
- ROBINA Ltd has the right to unilaterally change the content of bestshoes.lv and the Terms and Conditions, the changes of which shall take effect after their publication on the website bestshoes.lv.
- Users of bestshoes.lv have the right to use the opportunities offered by it and to purchase goods and/or services (hereinafter referred to as the Goods) at the price valid at the time of their purchase. ROBINA Ltd has the right to change bestshoes.lv prices and / or insert new Goods at any time.
- lv user can buy Goods both as a registered user and as an unregistered user. Each registered user of bestshoes.lv is obliged not to disclose their access data to third parties, as any action that will be performed on bestshoes.lv from a registered user profile, including the purchase of the Goods), will be considered as the registered user’s own operation upon authorization.
- ROBINA Ltd shall not be liable for any expenses and losses that may arise during the use of the website bestshoes.lv.
- If the buyer purchases the Goods offered by bestshoes.lv via the Internet, such mutual agreement shall be considered a Distance Contract and shall be subject to the relevant legal norms regulating the Distance Contract, including, but not limited to, the Law of the Republic of Latvia “Patērētāju tiesību aizsardzības likums”. of the Republic of Latvia Cabinet of Ministers Regulations “Noteikumi par distances līgumu”.
- The distance contract for the purchase of the Goods shall be deemed concluded with the moment of payment of the Goods.