- SIA ROBINA, with regard to the processing of personal data, shall take all necessary measures to ensure data security in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. By placing an order at bestshoes.lv, the buyer gives his consent to the processing, use, registration and storage of his data in the accounting records in accordance with the legislation in force.
- What data is collected?
- What are these data used for?
Personal data and data obtained from the website, which, if the buyer needs to provide the seller in the future, are used for the following purposes:
- seller communicates with the buyer by phone or email;
- order processing for the buyer and fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- conclude a relevant contract, if any;
- for submission of the Buyer’s application to the co-operation credit institution for the consideration of the purchase of goods for payment;
- preparation of purchase and sale and other necessary documents (guarantee certificate, contract, registration documents, etc.);
- accounting records in registers.
- Who has access to the collected data and in which cases they may be disclosed to third party?
ROBINA Ltd does not use the buyer data for purposes other than those referred to in paragraph 3rd and does not share the information obtained by the buyer online, does not sell or rent the buyer data to others Market participants as well as provide data protection and non-dissemination to other third parties, except for ROBINA Ltd. partners and outsourcing providers that ensure delivery of customer orders, product financing and other services, to the extent that personal data are required for performance of contractual obligations. In the cases provided by law, it is the duty of SIA ROBINA to disclose personal data to state and local government officials, law enforcement agencies, to protect the interests of the company if such a need arises and is required by law.
- How is the data stored and for how long?
ROBINA Ltd shall take all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the Buyer in order to protect them against theft, loss, misuse, unauthorized access, unlawful or unintentional disclosure, alteration and other unlawful use. The data are stored electronically and in paper format and only for as long as necessary for the execution of the buyer’s order and corresponding accounting records in accordance with the requirements of the legislation and regulations in force.
- What are the rights of the buyer in relation to his data?
The Buyer has the right to make the following actions upon request in writing:
- access your personal data and receive information about what data was obtained when it was obtained and when the information was retrieved, the purpose for which the personal data was stored, how the data was stored and the identity of the recipient of the personal data;
- request the rectification, replenishment, cessation or deletion of personal data if the data are incomplete, false, outdated or no longer necessary for their original purpose;
- request data deletion at any time.
- The General Data Protection Regulation can be consulted on the Internet here.
- If the buyer who ordered and purchased the Product at bestshoes.lv has no legal capacity or legal capacity for the submission of personal data, the order and payment of the Product is the legal representative (eg parents, guardians) of that person. In the above case the order cannot be canceled and the purchase price is not refundable.
- Cookies are small text files that are created and stored on a client device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.) by visiting the bestshoes.lv website. Cookies “remember” user experience and basic information and thus improve the ease of use of bestshoes.lv.
- Cookies are used to process common user habits and site usage history, diagnose problems and deficiencies in the operation of the site, collect user behavior statistics, and ensure full and convenient use of the site’s functionality.
- lv site uses functional, analytical, advertising and mandatory cookies.